Jewellery and craft activities for kids age 7+
Creativity is beneficial to children in many ways and teaches them some essential life skills:
- Creativity leads to a feeling of accomplishment and pride
- It promotes thinking and problem solving
- It allows a child to express themselves
- It improves the ability to focus
- It builds communication skills in a fun and supportive environment
- It enables a way of showing kids that its ok to be different to others and have contrasting ideas
Inspire Creativity in Your Kids.
In these classes we will be making a variety of items including bracelets, bag charms, driftwood hearts and garden wind chimes. There will be a different thing to create each session so check the dates for what we're doing on that particular day. We will also be doing some of our popular Cartoon Club classes too. Mother's Day is fast approaching and we will be having classes where kids can create a card and gift for their special Mums.
Everything that your child requires will be provided on the day of the class.
Classes will be running during school holidays throughout the year.
Other Information About the Course
No special requirements. All materials will be provided.
Payment is required before the session starts. and can be:
- Pay prior to the day to secure your place. We do not currently have EFTPOS facilities, so cash only please (be advised that there are no ATMs in Arapuni).
- By bank transfer - account details will be included in the email you receive upon booking.