Jewellery Making 101 - Necklaces
- Level: Any
- Number of Parts: 1
- Price for Class: $30.00*
Come along and create a unique beaded gift for someone or just treat yourself. Have some fun and learn a new craft.
- Session Duration: 1 hour
In this class we will be making a jewellery set consisting of a necklace and matching earrings.
We will look at a colour wheel which helps to work out harmonious as well as opposing colours. This will be a great help in creating an attractive set of jewellery.
Metal bead spacers and bead caps can be incorporated into the design too.
There will be freedom to select your own colours and sizes of beads. A selection of charms will also be available should you wish to include these into the design.
You will then make a pair of earrings that compliment the necklace you have just made.
- 13th Mar, 2021 12:30PM 10 days from now
- 20th Mar, 2021 12:30PM 17 days from now
- 27th Mar, 2021 12:30PM 24 days from now
Other Information About the Course
Everything you will need to make your necklace and earring set will be available on the day
- Stainless steel jewellery findings,
- A selection of beads, in various colours and sizes,
- A range of pliers.
Payment is required before the class starts. and can be:
- On the day the price will be $35.00 - and places will be alloted on a first come, first served basis. We do not currently have EFTPOS facilities, so cash only please (be advised that there are no ATMs in Arapuni).
- By bank transfer - account details will be included in the email you receive upon booking.