Introduction to Wire Weaving
- Level: Any
- Number of Parts: 1
- Price for Class: $30.00*
Learn wire-weaving techniques to create a unique pendant.
- Session Duration: 1 hour
In this class you will learn basic wire weaving techniques which will then be incorporated into a wearable pendant. Together we will look at various types and thicknesses of wire available and select ones that you are comfortable using. Wire tension is an important part of weaving procedures so this will be discussed during the session too.
You will also learn how to include beads into the piece to complete the design.
The pendant will then be attached to a cord/ribbon so it can be worn.
Other Information About the Course
Everything you will need to make your pendant will be available on the day of the class.
- A selection of wire in various colours and thicknesses,
- A selection of beads, in varying colours and sizes
- Stainless steel jewellery findings
- A range of pliers
Payment is required before the class starts. and can be:
- On the day the price will be $35.00 - and places will be alloted on a first come, first served basis. We do not currently have EFTPOS facilities, so cash only please (be advised that there are no ATMs in Arapuni).
- By bank transfer - account details will be included in the email you receive upon booking.